we care about the enviroment
The elements of human design interact with and depend on the natural world, with broad and diverse implications at every scale. At Speccon, we strongly believe that even mild design effort can greatly increase the sustainable content of manufactured products.
Furniture can be designed for recycling and repairing, or constructed from recyclable or renewable materials. Durability and quality of products that Speccon designed and manufactured directly contribute to their sustainable character. Longer lasting and finer quality products will have to be replaced less frequently, reducing the impact of producing replacements.
We are committed to ensuring that waste is avoided wherever possible. Implementation of waste-sorting practices in our production process is enabling products and materials commercial afterlife by their continuous recycling and reusing.
We are devoted to seek constant improvement through the sharing of knowledge. Our team is encouraged for developing and improving practices, products, services and standards for sustainable design through open communication and suggestions toward our clients and colleagues.
Speccon equipment is designed and produced in accordance with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001and it is meeting all legislative requirements. Materials that are integrated in our products are completely harmless to the environment and followed with material safety data sheet (MSDS). Wood products coating is conducted with water based lacquer that is eligible to be in contact with food. Quality and durability of Speccon equipment directly contribute to its sustainable character and overall positive impression of our clients, costumers and stakeholders.
Quality and Environment Protection Policy
Quality and environmental protection are integral parts of the business policy of the company Speccon and framework for defining common goals (quality objectives and business goals) in accordance with the standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and is based on a process-oriented business system that is continuously reviewed and improved.
Briefly the basic principles of the Quality and environment protection policy in the company are:
- Increasing awareness and education of employees, suppliers, clients,customers and stakeholders about the benefits of sustainable design and furniture that is not harmful to the environment;
- Continued commitment to development and presentation of sustainable, eco- products that reduce harmful impact on the environment and allow continually reuse of the products by repairing or recycling;
- Design, manufacture and maintenance of product quality in accordance with recognized national and international standards and requirements;
- Selection of suppliers who demonstrate commitment to quality and safety of products that are followed with material safety data sheets (MSDS ) and their high awareness of the importance of environmental protection that is documented with the origin of their products;
- Cooperation with the local community through participation in various organizations or through volunteering;
- Preservation of the environment in the vicinity of the factory and continually planting new plants and trees to symbolically repay to the environment;
- Improvement of waste management according to environmental standards with further specification of its useful commercial afterlife, and efforts to reduce the amount of waste trough waste sorting practices and implementation of all the useful elements in the production process;
- Orientation to customer needs by establishing a wide range of products and services, supported by continuously available services that are at disposal for any kinds of information and interventions;
- Examination of client's satisfaction through periodic surveys with goal of continuing improvement of business cooperation; - Cultivating good cooperation and a sense of belonging to the company, by stimulating employees to share ideas for the continuous improvement of working conditions and operations;
- Ensuring quality of working conditions for employees with respect of regulations concerning the protection and safety at work;
- Promoting the Quality and environment protection policy.